Friday, August 8, 2008

staad training

I will be starting my Staad refresher course by Aug. 12. I enrolled in one of the training centers here in Manila to study the said software last March 2004. But after completing the course, i did not get the chance to practice it because my line of work is not connected in concrete and steel design. Its good thing that i transferred work almost two years ago. Now i already had a chance to use it.
I've always wanted to be a structural designer, that's why i took up civil engineering in college. I'm fascinated whenever i see industrial plants, skyscrapers, towers, bridges. I always told myself, that one day, i will be designing one of them. I know, that each step i took each day, lead me to the fulfillment of that dream.
Gambari Masyou!
Till next time...live and let live.

No comments: