Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Batch of Nihongo Vocabulary

Once again, I’m studying for my quiz in Nihongo tomorrow. I got a perfect score in my last quiz. Hope that I’ll get the same in my next ..hehe..
Just want to share my new set of vocabulary. Enjoy learning the language with me..

Nihongo : English

Noborimasu : climb (a mountain)
Tomarimasu : stay (at a hotel)
Soujushimasu : clean (a room)
Sentakushimasu : wash (clothes)
Rensyushimasu : practice
Narimasu : become
Nemui : sleepy
Tsuyoi : strong
Yowai : weak
Choushigaii : be in good condition
Choushigawarui : be in bad condition
Choushi : condition
Gorufu : golf
Sumou : sumo wrestling
Pachinko : pinball game
Ochiya : tea ceremony
Hi : date
Ochido : once
Ochidomo : not once, never (used with negatives)
Dandan : gradually
Mousugo : soon
Okagesamade : thank you (used when expressing gratitude for help received)
Kanpai : bottoms up/cheers
Nankaimo : many times
Shikashi : but, however

Till next time..

No comments: