Thursday, January 1, 2009

my life in 2008

My life, in year 2008...

January - I lost my brother in a tragic accident leaving his three weeks old baby, wife and family. It was the most painful thing that ever happen to me. It left a deep scar in my heart. Till now, I'm still in the process of recovery, I still miss him. It was the first Christmas and New Year that he was gone, it was different. Oh, one positive thing happened, I got promoted in work. But it wouldn't compensate the lost that I had.

February & March - My mom and my bro was hospitalized at the same time. We are still mourning for my brothers lost, then, another trial.

April - My brother's wife and baby, left the house to live in a different city, maybe its one way for Ching to move on, and also her work assignment was transferred. I lost my brother, then i physically lost the two most important person in his life. One good thing that happened? I met my long lost cousins and relatives.

May - We lost my dad's mother. Emotionally, I could not explain what i felt then, I didn't know her personally, it was the first and last time I saw her. With this, I was able to go my father's hometown. In Viga, Catanduanes.

June - I was sent to Japan for a technical meeting with our client. It another achievement for me in terms of career.

July - My fiance arrived from Japan, he proposed to me, he gave me a diamond engagement ring. From then on, we started planning our wedding, but to this day, we still didn't have a definite date.

August to October - It was smooth sailing. No major problem encountered. And I'm thankful for that.

November - I got another promotion. More jobs, greater responsibilities. So far I'm satisfied with the way things are going.

December - Christmas season, and Allyssa Mae's first birthday. It's a happy month, but still there's something lacking. Only time can tell what will complete it. Only God can tell.

I've been through a lot this year, it made me stronger.
I just hope that i will have a positive year in 2009.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Always remember that when God closes a door windows will be opened. Take care. God Bless!